Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy New Year--Go Check These Out

I hope everyone has a Happy and Successful 2007. I, however, can't seem to come up with a blog topic just now so I'm passing you on to others (who are probably the only ones who read this anyway).

Go to Sharron McClellan's blog and check out the YouTube videos she's getting chuckles over. They are fuuuunny.

Then head to Tracy Montoya's blog where she lists things from 2006 she wishes hadn't been. I pretty much agree with her on every point, and hope her hubby gets to stay home.

Last, but far from least, visit Jody Wallace's livejournal blog. She's recently posted about untimely knocks upon the door and what she's read over the last year. I'm amazed at her organizational skills, plus, she's funny as hell.

Go. Read. Laugh. Start the year off right.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Tracy Montoya said...

Thanks for the plug, Cathy! And I agree--Sharron finds the best YouTube videos. Heading over to check out Jody's blog now....

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Jody W. and Meankitty said...

You're buttering me up so I'll crit your chapters in a timely fashion, aren't you? :)

KEEP A READING LIST! Hell, if you tell me what you read, I'll keep it for you. It's that simple. And worth it.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Glad you stopped by, Tracy.

And Jody: What? ME butter you up??? Also: What? ME keep a list??? I thought you knew me better than that ; )

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger BestDayEver said...

Jody, if you don't do the crit, she'll happily 'remind' you until you do! That would be my fault--it once took me 6 MONTHS to return a critique. Bad Sharron. Bad Sharron.

And Cathy, THANKS for the shoutout!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home