Friday, December 15, 2006

Better Late Than Never

Two of my friends/crit partners had books come out in the last month or so and I neglected to mention them. Yes, I suck, but don't let that stop YOU from checking out these talented writers.

The first is by Sharron McClellan. Hidden Sanctuary is one of the Madonna Key stories in the Silhouette Bombshell line. Sharron writes fabulous action-adventure-romance stories set in exotic locations featuring kick-ass women. Don't forget to read her blogs as well. She's a funny, snarky gal as well as a great friend and writer.

The other is by the naughty alter ego of one of my other friends and CPs. Ellie Marvel's novella Birthday, in Red Sage's Secrets 17, has gotten excellent reviews. I haven't read this one yet, but I've read some of her other work. Sexy, funny and engaging, that's what you'll get from Ms. Marvel.

To help me make amends for inadvertantly dissing my friends, go check out their sites and buy their books. Go. Now. Give yourself an early holiday gift.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home