Monday, October 23, 2006

You Know It's Been a Rough Week When...

I appreciate how lucky I am that I can stay home and work on my writing (when I'm not surfing the 'Net or I.M.-ing friends) rather than have to go out into the real world and find a job. So my life should be fairly easy, or so you'd think. But alas, things go as awry for domestic goddesses such as myself as they do for anyone. I won't go into details because what may be a snafu-filled day for me would probably make a more organized person sneer with contempt. I admit I have my wimpy days.

So for me, I know it's been a rough week when the hype about a disposable razor lives up to its claims of smooth skin without irritation and brings a tear to my eye.

What's yours?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger BestDayEver said...

When nothign but red wine and dark chocolate will do.

I'd add 'a hot man' or (even better) a 'naked hot man' but he's in MD. Bastard! :-)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Gee, TS, that's standard in my house ; )

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Sierra Donovan said...

Another domestic goddess, checking in....

I know it's been a rough week when I absolutely don't want to hear the sound of another voice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home