Friday, November 11, 2011

From the TMI Department

Hello Blogger Buddies!

Things may be a little scarce on the blog for a while. Well, even scarcer : P I have a few items to attend to, including a new gig as the columnist/facilitator of the schools page of our local paper. I tell you, only in a small town do you get called up for a job like this : ) It should be a fun time.

On a more personal front, I had gallbladder surgery and am in recovery mode. Things went well, and I'm feeling good. Looking forward to eating without feeling sick, that's for sure. But I'm moving a bit slow for the moment. On the plus side, no snow shoveling for 4-6 weeks! Sorry, kids!

So how are you all?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger LVLM(Leah) said...

Yay, glad surgery went well. Nice excuse to get out of shovel duty! LOL

At least you get some good pain killers too. :P

I can't believe you're back at work already? Dude. Milk it. LOL

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I'm not at work at work. I just need to write up a quick article by Monday. I don't plan on going back to the subbing job for a little bit. I'm not THAT dedicated : )

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Maria Zannini said...

Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I'm full up with company at present.

Glad the surgery went well. Are you able to eat yet? How are you feeling?

Make those kids and hubby take care of you. :)

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I am able to eat, but not great quantities. Which is good : ) Feeling achy, otherwise fine, thanks!

Husband leaves for a week on Monday, but I'll keep the kids hopping ; )

Enjoy your company!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home