Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Here and There

Going visiting and having visitors is always a lot of fun. Like swapping houses a la the movie The Holiday.

So, I'm visiting the Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal chapter of the RWA today. I give my $0.02 on revisions. Pop in and say hi.

On Friday, the lovely and gracious Heather Cashman will be here. I have a few questions about her life as a writer and her fantasy novel Perception.


Look for more visitors and visitings in the next couple of weeks.

And don't forget your copy of Rulebreaker : )

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Web Designing company Bangalore said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Patricia Preston said...

Glad you enjoyed my post about the 1902 book!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I did, Pat! Thanks for sharing it and for stopping by : )

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Madurai Mudra Travels said...

It so helpful.Really appreciate for posting this type of. stuff...
Web Development Company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home