Saturday, August 13, 2011

Release Week in Review

Gratuitous dog picture:


What a great Release Week for Rulebreaker! I can't thank my hosts enough for their generosity. And the chance to connect to folks through the comments was great fun. Thank you so much Heather at The Galaxy Express, Maria Zannini, Carina Press, Manic Readers, and Shelley Munro.

Go visit them and show them some love!

But the fun isn't over yet! I have a few more guest appearances coming up and will have some authors visiting here in the weeks to come. On Tuesday the 16th, I'll be at Sarah Makela's blog, and on Wednesday the 17th I'll be at Maureen Miller's.

Stay tuned for more appearances later in August and into September.

I'm getting great feedback on Rulebreaker and appreciate all the kind words folks have for it. Thank you so so much!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Shelley Munro said...

You're very welcome :)

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Misha Gerrick said...

Cute dog! Glad to hear that your tour is going well. :-)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Thanks, Misha. It's been a lot of fun : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home