Saturday, October 08, 2011

I'm in the Mood for.....

?????


I have a dilemma, friends. What to blog about next? A few fun things are coming up:

I'll be at the Carina Press SF blog Contact: Infinite Futures next week, and have a sort of plan in mind for that one.

The lovely Natalie Damschroder is scheduled to be here on the 27th. (Read her "Fight or Flight" and LOVED it! Go get it!)

But between now and then, what to post? A long excerpt from Rulebreaker? A character study scene I wrote featuring Zia Talbot? A bit of a paranormal western I've been mulling? A rant about bread-stealing bears?

What do you think?

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Rebe said...

Oh, you can't mention bread stealing bears without following up on that! Although excerpts are good too!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Rebe, the bread thief is a funny story (tho not as funny as the bear we had here a few years ago that we dubbed "Tamale." Long story here http://cathypegau.blogspot.com/2009/10/bear-with-me.html )

I like excerpts too. Will think on it.

Thanks!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger LVLM(Leah) said...

How about share what ever it is you're writing that involves all that research on The Prohibition and that time period? :D

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I'm not currently writing a Prohibition piece, Leah, but it was a super interesting documentary! If I come up with anything in that time period I will definitely share : )

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Alyssa Everett said...

I vote for the paranormal western!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Alyssa, that's a story I would REALLY love to pursue : ) It's lacking some clarity, but I have the two main characters and the possible opening scene down. Hmmmm.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home