Friday, April 20, 2007

Back in the Saddle...Sort of

I've been back from my trip to the East coast for well over two weeks and am still trying to resume normalcy. Okay, relative normalcy. I know I need to get my butt in the chair and write. Not on this blog, but for my WIP. I have the story gelled in my head. I'd even managed to jot down a scene or so while I was away and got that into my home computer this past week. But I still feel off kilter. Why? Well, I have a truckload of excuses: Emotional upheaval, DH traveling for weeks on end, trying to sell our house and buy another in a different town, kids' schedules, car repairs, interesting website I heard about, the weather. Feel free to use one or more. But I know the real reason. I'm sure you do too.

So, I'm going to be a good little writer and get more work done. Really. As soon as I check out this website....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home