Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Woo Hoo! More Friends with Books Out

Thankfully, my friends/crit partners don't hold it against me when I neglect to spout their latest publications. I try to only be slow, not completely forgetful.

Sierra Donovan's Meg's Confession is out. I haven't read this one, but I have read Sierra's other work as one of her crit partners. Like my other C.P.'s, the woman can flat out write.

Jody Wallace has contributed to and edited SUM 3, an anthology of speculative romance penned by the winners of the Speculative Romance Online's Zircon short fiction contest. Excellent writing in lovely little bits.

So treat yourself to some new reads. I know I will!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Sierra Donovan said...

Cathy, thanks for noticing! You are so sweet. :)

And yes, Jody ROCKS.

So does Cathy!!! When is someone gonna buy HAUNTED?!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Of course I noticed! And you both rock! As does Julie and Anya ; )

Thanks, Sierra. I've been asking myself that same question: When IS someone gonna buy HAUNTED?????

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Reading this gives me a spot of deja vu. And why? Because I realize I dreamed someone bought Haunted. From my wild imagination to theirs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home