Sunday, April 29, 2007

American Title--Take Two. Or is it Three?

I was tweaking this post and realized I'd lost it off the blog for a bit. I'm not technologically savvy, so no big surprise. (And thanks for the comment, Lee Anne! Sorry I lost it.)

Anyhoo, last Friday, at the Romantic Times Book Lovers convention in Houston, the winner of the American Title III contest was revealed. Literally, as the cover of the Dorchester publication was shown to all who attended. Not me, sniff sniff, but several of the AT IIIers were there.

Oh, you want to know who won? Drumroll please.......Big congrats to.......

Jenny Gardiner and her entry Sleeping with Ward Cleaver! Yay!!!! Way to go, Jenny!!!

I can't wait to see the cover and read the book. I also look forward to reading the works of the other finalists soon. I haven't met Jenny or any of the AT IIIers in person, but from email exchanges I knew this was a group of fabulous people and fabulous writers. I wish the best for everyone.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Jenny Gardiner said...

Hey you! Love your blog title! We sure missed you at RT--it was soo much fun getting to know Kim, Judi, Linda and Raz--a REALLY nice group. Hope things are warming up in AK and your moving plans are going well!
Jen

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I missed you guys too.

Love the cover, Jenny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home