Monday, January 04, 2010

Bad Girl Finals in Beacon Contest

Woo hoo! My SFR Bad Girl has finalled in the First Coast Romance Writers Beacon Contest for unpublished writers. The final standings will be announced in February. Go here for the complete list of finalists: http://www.firstcoastromancewriters.com/contest_un.htm/?page_id=152

Many thanks to the chapter and first round judges. Having been a contest judge, I know it's not an easy task.

Best of luck to all the finalists.

What a great way to start the new year : )

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger LVLM(Leah) said...

oohh, congrats! I hope you win. :D

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

You and me both : )

Thanks!

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Jody W. and Meankitty said...

Merry merry happy happy :)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

You got that right, W&C : )

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Eden Glenn said...

Hi Cathy in AK. Tag I found you. Congrats on your Beacon final. Here is hoping for a One - Two finish for us.

Great job with your Web cite!

lol

Eden

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Heheh. It's good to be found, Eden : ) And yes, a one-two finish would be very nice : )

Glad you like the site. My friend Sharron designed and maintains it for me because I am technologically impaired. Thank goodness for friends who know what the heck they're doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home