Things I Ponder When I Should be Writing...
- Are the dust bunnies under the furniture gathering for a coup?
- How much coffee CAN one drink without having their heart explode?
- The Internet isn't so much a series of tubes (thanks for that analogy, Ted Stevens) but more like a Slip 'N' Slide. Think about it...
- Why does the cat have to sleep on top of things? He can't just sleep on the bed but must sleep on the one article of clean, folded clothing on the bed. Why?
- How long can I futz around before my crit partners yell at me to get my arse in gear?
OK, back to work. No really.
Labels: on my mind