Thursday, September 06, 2012

Randomness

*School has begun here in the soggy, semi-far north. Actually, it started on Aug. 23. It's nice to get back into routine, but I keep waiting for the phone to ring to be called in to sub. I have been subbing, but it's pre-arranged for the most part. Always a chance of a surprise at 7AM.

*Waiting on the cover for Caught in Amber, my science fiction romance coming out from Carina Press in January. Got the copy blurb, which is fantastic. Still, seeing a cover for the first time is a particular thrill. Can't wait. And yes, I will share once I get the okey-dokey from TPTB.

*The third book, Deep Deception, will be out in May. Woo hoo! Just finished the art fact sheet on that one. Another cover to giddily await.

*Meanwhile, I'm working on two other books. One is about shape shifters in Alaska. The other is a paranormal western, sort of, about two female demon hunters. Love them both, but struggles with plot and pacing on one are making me a tad twitchy. Hopefully my lovely crit partners/beta readers will see where I'm going astray.

*After a harsh winter, we were hoping for a nice summer but no. I can count on one and a half hands how many actually sunny days we had. Not all were rainy, but there was lot of cool, gray weather. *sigh* Here's hoping for a better winter this time.

*I'll have a few friends with books doing promo stuff here in the months to come. Can't wait to share!

*I want a cookie (Hey, the title of the post is random. I wasn't kidding ; )

*We have to REALLY start thinking about colleges and college prep for DD1. So much more competition out there for spots in schools and for financial aid.

*Any randomness you'd like to add?

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger LVLM(Leah) said...

I give you credit for doing the "on call" thing. I'd be like, you want me today? But..but...I'm still in my pajamas and I have things to do.

And yay for all those upcoming releases! You've been a busy little beaver. :)

Congrats, you seem to be doing really well and are on your way to becoming an international bestseller! I know it.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I have a hard time shifting gears from relaxed morning to scramble for work, but I sort of mentally prepare myself for the phone call and am thrilled when I don't get it : ) It's the late call-ins that throw me for a loop : P

I was running amok there for a bit, but it's better now : ) And thanks!

International bestseller? What are you drinking??? ; ) But thanks. That would be lovely!

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger tahir sumar said...

Free Bollywood hot News, Bollywood Top Hot Actress and Hot Desi Girls Beautiful hot Pictures.
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger tahir sumar said...

Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Tor Hershman said...

cookies be good

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger I am so much more. said...

Odd, a teacher and author both. I suppose the best way to acquaint yourself with human psychology is to surround yourself with it. My blog is simply speculation on the mind.
I admire your determination. I am 14, yet have no means of motivating myself to write a book, though I would love to one day.
I will search for your titles when I can.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger an muti said...

Minecraft Skins . How do you feel if your charaters have very new and fashionable skins in many games of Minecraft at this Christmas and up-coming Tet holiday? It will be really fun. Now let me make it come true. I am so excited to be with you in every Minecraft game! 

Minecraft Mods
. Just like Skins, you seem to get so bored with some Minecraft mods you have ever used. Would you like to take part in extremely modern and great new games as well as experience the exciting atmostphere that you have never tried before? I guess all of you cannot wait more for these wonderful things. Let’s get started to join these games and I will show you how easy it is to find out the other Minecraft mods.

Minecraft Maps
. Hmmm… In Minecraft, I like this part most. Do you know why? Well, as you can see, Maps Minecraft is so great because you cannot discover any challenge in every game without Maps Minecraft. The wonderful. Minecraft Maps usually interest me so much but my PC configuration is not suitable. LOL…! However , I do not give up even no matter hard it is. Now I have much more Maps Minecraft than ever after a long time discovering. All of you are welcomed to visit my blog and take a look at these Maps Minecraft. LOL… All is for everyone who are keen on Maps Minecraft. I really hope our Minecraft community will gradually become greater and happier in near future.
Minecraft Texture Packs
. I rarely search about it , but I also have many Minecraft Texture Packs to share with you. 

Christmas and New Year are together coming! minecraftfreemods.net Wish you all happiness and best luck! I hope these great holidays will bring us millions of reasons to smile in life! Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
Everything will finally be alright! Wish you a successful life! Your all
dreams will definitely come true! <3
                                                                                                          minecraftfreemods.net

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Miichan19 said...

http://www.theweeklypay.com/index.php?share=295100

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous astros said...

http://cartaastral.blogdiario.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home