Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back to Work

Living where we do, it's a rare treat to have visitors. Since moving from our more accessible town to the current one this June, we've already been delighted by visits from friends from Oregon and my in-laws from eastern Washington. At different times, of course. Our house isn't large enough to accommodate four extra adults. And during this last visit with the in-laws, we spent a good bit of it using only 1.3 of our 2 bathrooms. Don't ask.

Both couples are very nice, very special people, and we wish their visits could have been longer, even though I get squat done on my writing : ) But I promised myself I'd be good and make up for it. So I'm off to make some hard copies of things I need to tweak. Hard copies because we're on the go this weekend and I won't be at my computer. Hopefully there will be some cool pics to share in the next post. Make sure to ask if I don't.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Sharron McClellan said...

Uh...pictures? I'm a askin!

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Well, we didn't take the 6 hour long drive through the mountains on our way to the Big City, so no pics on that front. But we do have some cool pics from the week before, when the in-laws were here. I'll get them on soon, and perhaps a little blurb about my b-day adventure ;)

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Meretta said...

Yes, do share your birthday adventures. As your official BIRTHDAY BUDDY!, I am most excited to see.

Aside from that, do you know how long I've been looking for my birthday buddy? 35 years! I'm glad it's you. I couldn't think of a greater person to share with. :)

Happy Birthday!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

I'm thrilled to have you as a birthday buddy too, Meretta! Maybe some day we can get together to celebrate : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home