Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Things Are Happening

Hoping there will be some news soon, but nothing I can discuss at the moment. I know, I know. I hate the tease thing too. What can I tell you? I's have to be dotted and T's crossed in this biz before official spouting is allowed.

Spring isn't *quite* in the air here in Alaska. We have tons of snow on the ground and March is typically our snowiest month (god help us!). I'm hoping for a reprieve. It may melt off by June, but I'm not holding my breath. Though perhaps I should, because when it does melt it will be floody and muddy!

In the meantime, I have stories to write, family to visit, and friends whose marriage I will attend/participate.

What are your spring plans?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Jody W. and Meankitty said...

My spring plans are to do a lot of tap dancing.

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Natalie J. Damschroder said...

It's been a month! When the heck are you going to reveal this teasy news?!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Natalie, it's not MY fault this business moves in a "hurry up and wait and wait and wait" mindset. Believe me, when I know *you'll* know ; )

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Natalie J. Damschroder said...

*sigh* Fine.

I thought maybe you just forgot to tell us and needed a reminder. :)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Cathy in AK said...

Good lord, woman, like I wouldn't be shouting certain news from the rooftops ; ) I'm as anxious as you are! Anxiouser!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home